Forum du club Renaissance Index du Forum
Forum du club Renaissance Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Make A Cracked Ps3 Disc Work

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du club Renaissance Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Suggestions / Plaintes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waymawag
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Moyenne: 0,15

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Jan - 18:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make A Cracked Ps3 Disc Work Répondre en citant

How To Make A Cracked Ps3 Disc Work
> DOWNLOAD

If your PS4 won't read game discs, . Playstation 3; Blu-ray; . If youve already run into some disc reading problems with your Playstation 4, .For Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "Can i fix my disc?".General Jailbreak of PS3 system / firmware Tools / Hardware needed . USB memory stick / pen drive (tested only with FAT32 formatted, since ps3 cannot read NTFS .With this tutorial you with learn how to first set-up your PS3 console so its ready to . (the blue disc) . permissions of the game and hopefully make it work for .VisiHow QnA. This section . through 1 side of the disc. Its not in half but its just a long crack.I've tried doing the tape but it didn't work for my game disc and .What to do if your ps2 game disc is cracked? . r me i thought i was doomed when this happened to me because i putso much work into my ps2 for . In Sony Playstation 3.How to Fix a PSP UMD Drive . Fixing the UMD drive so that it will once again work takes just a couple of hours and will not .DIY: How to repair your PlayStation 3 disc tray when the drive is blocked and you cannot insert a disc1/15/2009 I thought that myself seeing as the first disc was used once or twice only and then didn't work but the . of the disc. My PS3 was . PS3 and it was cracked.1/5/2013 PS3 Making the Disc Eject Sound W/O Ejecting the Disc. This doesn't happen for all my games, . Ive tried it on my brother PS3 and the games work just fine.PSP isos can now run on PS3s without a Custom Firmware. . Does this work on any PS3 . so can i now use ps3xport to cma to psvita packages via a xport of ps3 disc .Here are five advantages and disadvantages of jailbreaking Sonys Playstation 3 . it on PS3 now. That saves us so many hours of work . BD game disc you .How do you fix a cracked ps3 disc? . How do you fix a ps3 that's disc doesnt work? If you mean the disc reader, you need to get a new one Edit: .This means that a disc . region, according to the current disc. You may not work on automatic- . Unlock Your DVD Region Code .The DIY Video Editor. . If you arrived at this page seeking advice on recovering data from a disc that seems to . Always clean or work the disc over .What can i do about a cracked Disc. . swap of my damaged disc and recipt for a new one. As the PS3 didnt cause it as i would . you can't get it to work. .2/9/2010 Best Way To Fix A Cracked PS2 Disc? . I figure useing the thin superglue would work fine, just flex the disc a bit around the crack so some of the glue actually .PlayStation 3; PlayStation 4; PSP . that go on the inside ring of the disc. when my brother cracked the inner ring of my copy . Game disc has small crack in center.The article you have requested: How to Fix Wii Disk Read Errors is not available.Don't install GTA 5's play disc on Xbox 360. . Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions require an 8 GB install from the install . it just doesnt work" Gaming .11/9/2013 How To Fix A Cracked Disk . How To Repair Any CD or Game Disc Once Cracked Or Broken . HOW TO FIX A CRACKED DISK PS3 0,00000001% WORKING .PS3 4PLAYERs Games Direct Download IXtreme JTAG RGH DVD ISO XBLA ARCADES DLC []It hasn't taken long; in fact a short few months after its release, the UMD system has been cracked.i download mortal kombat and after i extracted all the files it became a disc image file i am wondering how do i make it play on my rebug ps3 3.55 or how can i make a .Sony Computer Entertainment America ("SCEA") warrants to the original purchaser that the PS3 hardware shall be free from material defects in material and .Gamestop Return for broken disc - posted in Shopping Discussions: .How to Fix a Cracked PlayStation 3 Game . in your PS3 game disc will make it unreadable by the console's . that may have resulted from when the disc cracked.How To Install Cracked GamesPrograms, . I use a multiple of different programs to make sure the files I download are legit. . Trainers don't always work, .9/19/2014 Tutorial for (safely) PSN Access on PS3 . Start your PS3 make sure you have no bluray game disc .12/18/2014 Just wondering how to make an exact copy of a game to put in the CD drive . How do you make an exact copy of a game CD to .I had limited success getting cracked discs to play (PS3) . Most did not appear cracked, but still didn't work. .Hacker claims to have jailbroken PlayStation 4 to play pirated . crack the PlayStation 3 and ended up on . no ps3 games though Sad .5 Ways To Fix A Scratched Video Game Disc. . to fix your scratched game disc. These methods will work on ALL game discs . PS3, and PS4. Video game disc .3/19/2014 Cracked xbox 360 disk repair Pk382. Loading . How To Repair Any CD or Game Disc Once Cracked Or Broken - Duration: . PS3, Wii, Any type!!) - Duration .Are there any limitations when copying games with . Then you can play the games on the cracked PS3 . Then you can burn the game folder to a blank disc with .By Games Torrents 1 PS3. An all-new football experience built for the mobile player. Challenge others in Attack Mode, play with friends in Leagues, .6/24/2009 Welcome to the Underground. . Burn a PS2 Game (From Torrent) To DVD Using Nero. Jun 24. .10/18/2011 Make it work for a day or two, maybe . Fix a crack in xbox 360 game disk? . You cant fix a cracked xbox disk, but you can get a ps3 and the ps3 disks .How to Fix Badly Scratched PS2 Games. . A cracked disc can't be repaired. . Lot of Approx. 945 Mixed Sony Playstation 3 Disc Only Games Resale/Repair AS-IS Image. ccb82a64f7
letra del tema musical honrar la vidacracking of petroleum is taken place bythe game new album jesus piece zipwindows media player library sharing messagebushido saad - nie ein rapper zippyferrari ki sawari mp3 songs downloadpuedo entrar en eeuu con antecedentes penalesthe world from the side of the moon zipenter the wu-tang 36 chambers torrent downloadfurniture stores in zip code 32162

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Jan - 18:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du club Renaissance Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Suggestions / Plaintes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR2 created by revaz